A container and breakbulk shippingline which will service the port of UstLuga in North / West Russia directly from Rotterdam.
Ust Luga is a newly developed port and it will expand rapidly. This new hotspot is an alternative port of entry to Russia, besides the well known port of St Petersburg. It’s strategic geographical location plays a significant role as port of entry into the Russian Federation and beyond.
UCS Line has its headquarters in St Petersburg and a sub office in UstLuga port. A well trained and experienced team is ready to offer you a comprehensive and reliable service and you can be assured that your supply chain into Russia is handled with care. A very valuable asset is the employment of own (in house) customs brokers.
UCS line operates multi purpose vessels, which can take all types of containers and also breakbulk cargo. Meaning we can accommodate 20ft, 30ft, 40ft and 45ft containers. Harmless, IMO and reefer cargo, all is welcome on board. The cargo mix of containers and breakbulk will allow us to be your trusted shipping partner with whom you can rely on in (almost) all your shipping requirements.
The route Kiel – UstLuga has a transit time of just 2,5 days.
The Rotterdam – UstLuga call, will have a transit time of approx. 5 days.
Advantages of UstLuga port:
- No congestion
- Situated on the Gulf of Finland, with deep water access
- Newly operated port with modern facilities
- Direct access to rail, road and water ways for oncarriage
- Reefer plugs available
- Acceptance of most IMO cargoes
- UCS operates own office / staff on UstLuga YUG 2 terminal / customs facilities
- Year round operation also in winter time. Less ice compared to St Petersburg
- In case of ice (±40 days per year), icebreakers are available
- Pro-active approach of port authorities to assist the cargo
- Attractive free storage period of at least 8 days
- Well equipped terminal with 3 cranes, reachstackers, forklifts, (covered)storage
- Warehousing, cross docking activities